Looking for the Ankarsrum Original Mixer? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can special order it for you in the color of your choice!
The Ankarsrum Original Kitchen Machine (formerly known as Verona, Magic Mill, Electrolux Assistent, DLX), a favorite mixer of Swedish cooks since 1940, is fashioned from sturdy chrome and steel. This high-end, 600-watt, professional quality kitchen tool is a durable all-purpose mixer that produces superior baking results. A variety of optional attachments transforms the Ankarsrum Original into a complete kitchen center, eliminating the need for a separate food processor, meat grinder, or slicer. The Ankarsrum Original offers professional functionality and versatility in one convenient countertop tool.
Basic Package Includes:
- 7L stainless steel bowl
- 3.5L Double whisk bowl assembly (bowl, whisks, head gear, and shaft)
- Dough hook
- Dust cover / accessory bowl
- Cookie Beaters
- Removable power cord
- Instructional DVD
- Owners Manual
- Powerful and quiet 600 watt motor features self adjusting speed control. Includes 12 minute timer and bowl speed control (adjusts from 45 to 130 rpm.)
- Unique engineering puts the motor in the bottom of the unit. A movable steel arm holds the roller with a separate scraper that simultaneously rolls and kneads dough and batter.
- Mixer may be turned on its side to accommodate a variety of attachments purchased separately. These include a meat grinder, vegetable slicer, blender, citrus press, strainer, grater, pasta discs, flake and grain mills and cookie press.
- Large plastic beater bowl whisks meringue, creams butter and icing and holds up to 18 egg whites.
- Weighs only 19lbs. with stainless steel bowl and fits conveniently under overhead cabinets on most kitchen counters. Rubber feet and solid construction keep mixer in place during operation.
- Dimensions: 14.25W x 19D x 14.25H
Visit this quick link to watch some how-to videos on how to use with various attachments.