The Henckels Statement 8" Chef's Knife handily tackles kitchen tasks with ease. Honed for long-lasting sharpness, the fine-edge blade boasts precision cutting. No job is too big or too small for this versatile workhorse: mince shallots, dice apples, slice pork tenderloin, and chop potatoes confidently and effortlessly.Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Statement's single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives. Along with the full tang, this encourages maximum maneuverability. The traditional triple-rivet handles are curved for comfort and balance while the stainless steel endcap adds aesthetic appeal to your block display. Each time you cook, you will want to reach for this useful knife set.Henckels makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, each product boasts high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels.
- Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
- Traditional triple-rivet handle with stainless steel endcap offers balance
- Sleek, black matte handle
- Enjoy fatigue-free cutting with this ultra-sharp knife
- Dishwasher safe